Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."

I wholeheartedly agree, Audrey Hepburn.

I'm very much a hopeless romantic.  I believe in true love/love at first sight/fate/candlelit dinners/opening the door for a lady etc. etc.

I am one very lucky girl - to have met my true love almost eight years ago!  We are high school sweethearts and will be celebrating our eight year anniversary on Valentine's Day!  Some may say its romantic, but my thoughtful Andrew asked me on that day so he wouldn't forget our anniversary (You know he's a keeper when he asks you with Batman Valentines).  Yeah he's quite the romantic!  Either way- romantic or not, it was one of the happiest days I've ever had!

Circa 2007?


Circa 2014




But the best is yet to come!  Crossing my fingers we get engaged soon!  I really want to be surprised, so I'm trying really hard not to bring it up as much.  To my defense, its difficult when everyone and their mother are posting their engagement news all over my news feed!  I'm head over heals in love with this guy and I wouldn't have it any other way - as long as we are together I'm a happy girl!



I spent my morning crafting up a little present for my man for our special day!  Here's a sneak peak of it:


I would post more pictures of it, but just in case Andrew decides to peruse my little blog I do not want to spoil the surprise!

Happy Tuesday!
XO Karissa

2 comments:

  1. Mason jars = amazingness! Happy almost anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazingness!! I have them all over the house for decoration and organization! The turquoise Ball jars are my favorite...of course :)

      Delete