Thursday, September 22, 2016

|| Life Update ||

So much has already happened this year.  Our first year as newlyweds has been a whirlwind of good and a lot of terrible.

I will use this blog to share my journey and today I will simply say my husband and I have tried to start our family, but I've had two consecutive early miscarriages.  The first was on February 29th and the second on Mother's Day.  I've struggled immensely, but have been fortunate enough to have the greatest support system in my husband, family, friends, and online support from my fellow online infertility warrior friends!

I've already shared my infertility journey and struggles with my Facebook and Instagram friends, but thought writing on my thoughts and experiences here would be helpful for both myself and other women and couples who've had their own infertility struggles.

Not sure who reads this, but thanks for taking the time to read a bit about my life and I hope my story helps you or someone you may know!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment