Sunday, January 5, 2014

First Post of 2014!

So unbelievably excited to begin my blogging journey!  For so long I have been wanting to begin a blog and join an amazing community of writers who share my love for all things crafty, thrifty, and delicious!

I cannot wait to share with you some of my favorite...

 
 
This will be a short first post because I am using today to brainstorm all of the fun projects and posts that I have been dreaming about all night!  [But seriously, I didn't sleep very much last night - THAT is just how excited I am to begin this awesome adventure!]
 
Before I sign off, I must give a special thanks to the spectacular Mrs. Kimberly Erskine!  She did a fab job on my beautiful blog header!! Thank you so very much!  You inspire me and I always look forward to reading up on your many crafting/event planning/fur babies/husband and wifey adventures! <3  You can visit her at Little Fierce Blog by Kimberly Erskine.
 
 
xo karissa
 
 
*Image created with A Beautiful Mess Android app; visit the creators of this cute app at A Beautiful Mess

1 comment: