Wednesday, December 3, 2014

PUT YOUR POSITIVE PANTS ON

First, let me say thank you to Pinterest for this blog post title.  As I was browsing inspiration and motivating quotes to inspire a blog title, I saw this matter-of-fact-straight-to-the-point message that I need to keep telling myself.  
Lately, I focus too much on the stresses and messes of life.  But I need to suck it up and keep my chin up.  There is more to life than worrying about being late, cleaning the house, and what bills I have to pay.  I'm trying - really, really trying - to stop and appreciate the little things. Just live in the moment.
With that said...I have a bit of an announcement to make.............

//Photo cred to the awesome: Brian and Lindsey Cowen

Say hello to future Mrs. Lee!

YES!  I'm finally going to be marrying my high school sweetheart after being together for over 8 years!

I will share more on our engagement {including some of my favorite photos from the engagement sesh} and the other happenings of the past few months since I have been absent from my blog!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment