Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Family photos.

I've always been interested in my family history and looking through photographs from their lives. Tonight, I joined a Facebook group dedicated to my Grandmother Elaine Steven's side of the family. I'm not exactly sure who most of the people are in these photos, but thought I'd share because they're very intriguing!  I do know that most of the people are my at least my great-great relatives (and the really older photos are of my great-great-great-great relatives - so cool!).  I believe for the most part they are Aunts/Uncles/Cousins.  I think my Great-Great Grandfather Frank is pictured in a couple as a boy and an adult.

I also love all of the names: Delta May, Frank, Rose, Evelyn, Warren, Ethel, Alice, Fred, Hilda.

I hope to one day learn about my ancestors and their lives.


This post also reminded me of this very interesting article of historical photographs that I was looking at a couple weeks back: Take a look.

What do you know about your family history?  Leave a comment and share some of your favorite family photographs.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment