So here's the thing, I can be lazy. Not all the time, but recently I've been lazy more days than productive - the snooze-your-alarm-ten-times-before-turning-it-off-and-waking-up-an-hour-later kind of lazy. So this post (besides this mini Intro) will be in the form of a list. Because I love lists, incomplete thoughts, half sentences, bullet pointed words - and as I write this my vision is becoming more tunnel-like, so I'm thinking I have very little energy and brain capacity left to form complete sentences.
Courtesy of Pinterest and Holly Knitlightly
PS this picture has inspired me to post a list of lists of
my favorites/inspirations/blessings etc!
- did the dishes
- did one load of laundry
- spent $77 on groceries
- got accepted to USC for their Masters in Social Work online program (YAY!)
- sat online for at least 3 straight hours
- watched 3 episodes of Burn Notice (Season Five)
- filled out school paperwork online
- made a grooming appointment for this cutie
- began reading Happy Wives Club by Fawn Weaver
Plans for tomorrow:
- walk the pup
- work on more school paperwork & financial aid
- drop said pup off to get all prettied up
- start my next canvas painting (remind me to post my first one!)
- continue reading my book
- have a fun random adventure with my love on our day off together!